20th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

In which type of exams should I apply to get Government job being B.Com Honours from DU?

Hello sir,
I have completed B.Com Honours from Delhi University and want to do good Government job. Which type of exams should I apply to get good Government job?

23rd June 2016, 09:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which type of exams should I apply to get Government job being B.Com Honours from DU?

You have completed B.Com from Delhi University and want to do govt. jobs. You are interested to know the type of exams in which you can apply. You have done graduation degree, so there are lots of options for you in government sector.

Following are the list of some good competitive exams in which you are eligible:

--IBPS PO/ Clerk

--SBI PO

--SSC CGL

--IB ACIO

--Insurance companies (AO/ Assistant post)

--Indian Railway Non technical post

--Delhi Development Authority (DDA)

**So in my opinion there is no need to worry about the competitive exams. The most important thing is that you have to start your preparation for these exams as the syllabus for these exams are almost same.
23rd June 2016, 10:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which type of exams should I apply to get Government job being B.Com Honours from DU?

Yes, you can get good government jobs but you have to qualify in respective entrance examination for final recruitment.

As, you have completed your bachelor degree you can appear for some of entrance examination such as :-

Banking.

Staff Selection.

Railway.

Defence Services.

Civil Services.

Teaching.

The common eligibility to appear for most of examination is candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.
24th June 2016, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have completed B.Com Honours from Delhi University and want to do good Government job. Which type of exams should I apply to get good Government job?
You have completed B.Com degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)TET exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Railway exam

7)PSC exam
24th June 2016, 02:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

You have to appear for various examinations to get government job with B.Com Honours qualification from DU. You can work in nationalized banks as Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment is done by IBPS, you can appear for the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS. The website link is Official Website

You can also appear for RRB examination for jobs in Railways through Railway Recruitment Board, the website link is Official Website
You can appear for SSC examinations for various government jobs through Staff Selection Commission. The website link is Official Website
You can appear for TNPSC examinations for state staff selection commission (state government jobs). the website link is Official Website
24th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

DU stands for Delhi university. It is one of the best university of India and after completion of your Bachelor's degree from this university, you are eligible to apply for many entrance examination conducted for government jobs.

*You are eligible for following government job entrance exams:

*Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

*Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

*SBI PO and Clerk examination.

*IBPS Common Written exam for PO and Clerk.

*Combined Defence Services exam for Defence.

You are eligible for all these exams, you can select any one of them and apply for it.
24th June 2016, 11:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for various government examinations such as;

> SSC.

> UPSC.

> IBPS.

> NDA.

> RRB, etc.

After clearing any of the examinations above you will be most eligible to avail a government job in the prospective sector.
27th June 2016, 02:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are so many government jobs you can apply for. But all those jobs are having entrance exams then interview. So you need to clear your hurdles before getting it. Government jobs which you can apply for.

1. Civil Service Exam.
2. Combined Defence Service Exam.
3. IBPS Probationary Officer & Clerk.
4. SBI probationary officer & Clerk.
5. Income tax Officer.
6. Intelligence Bureau as an officer.

There are jobs which you can apply. So for you I would suggest to buy Employment news every week. This newspaper encapsulate with all weekly updates on Government Jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?