2nd November 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?

How can I get a central government job in nursing field?
what is the eligibility criteria or procedure and I have finished my 3.5yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and 1 yr training job as staff nurse in ICCU?

Related Questions:
2nd November 2015, 06:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?

You have wide range of job opportunities in the central government organizations as staff nurse, Assistant Nurse etc.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should in the range of 21-35 years.

* Candidate should complete 3 years B.Sc Nursing course and Midwifery or 4 years B.Sc nursing or equivalent from any recognized university or institution.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidates with experience are preferable.

Some of the central government hospitals which recruits these candidates are given below.

* All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).

* JIPMER.

* ESIC hospital.

* Indian Nursing Hospital.

* Nursing Corps.

* Indian Army corps.

* Dental corps.

After the release of notification, the eligible candidate should apply through online/ offline mode. The candidate should fill the application form and pay the application fee through internet banking/ challan through SBI.

After that the candidate should take an entrance exam through which he/ she will be selected for the job of his/ her interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?