14th February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do if ISRO says, police verification hasn’t reached them?

I got selected in ISRO for graduate apprenticeship. I have completed the police verification also, I came to know that police verification has reached ISRO, but they say that it has not reached. Please someone help me. Mail me your answer to [email protected]. I will be grateful to you. Please help.

20th February 2017, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if ISRO says, police verification hasn’t reached them?

If ISRO says that the police verification haven't reached them then it must be true or there is some kind of confusion. In that case you can simply gob the police station from where you have done the verification and inquire whether they have done their duty or not. If it has already been done then make sure the police talks to ISRO authorities and if the verification is incomplete then request them to go for the verification again.
20th February 2017, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if ISRO says, police verification hasn’t reached them?

Contact the concerned authority which was responsible for the dispatch of your police verification. If your police verification has been done and you don't have any criminal record, then nobody can stop you to join.

Just file a grievance on PG portal, if they are not listening to you. Normally, then main culprit behind such delays is the police department of your area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?