2nd December 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Which type of post will I get in Bihar police after completion of MA in Police Administration in distance mode?

Hello sir, I am doing a job in Bihar police (Sipahi) and studying MA in Police Administration in distance mode. I want to know after completion of this course which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  2. Age criteria to join Bihar Police as an officer? How to join Bihar Police through BPSC? Which post I can get? -- [New]
  3. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a Bihar police officer?
  5. What are the police ranks in Bihar? How to become an ACP?
  6. Last 3 years papers of Bihar Police Constable
  7. Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?
  8. Which type of relaxations a Bihar Police can get in IPS exam? How can I clear it in minimum time?
  9. Appointment as Assistant Jailer and Sub Inspector in Bihar police?
  10. How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience
  11. Can a B.Sc Mathematics graduate take admission in MA Police Administration? Procedure to take admission in MA Police Administration?
  12. Vacancies available for the post of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police?
  13. Can I do PGD in Criminology and Police Administration after M.A.?
  14. What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?
  15. Eligibility for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police
  16. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  17. What is the career scope after completing PG in Police Administration?
  18. What is police administration? What courses are provided in Police Administration?
20th February 2017, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of post will I get in Bihar police after completion of MA in Police Administration in distance mode?

As you are done with MA in Police Administration, you are eligible to apply for almost all the posts. And the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in police department based recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You are eligible to apply from Constable to Sub Inspector level in the Bihar Police department and the basic educational qualification requires basically varies from post to post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?