10th August 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What exams should I write to get a government job after completing diploma in civil?

I'm studying diploma in civil so I need to know that what government job can I get after it. Can please any one tell it? If I need any experience for that job from where should I get it

11th August 2021, 03:52 PM
Kaiful01

Default Re: What exams should I write to get a government job after completing diploma in civil?

You will get a job of junior engineer after completing diploma in civil engg.You can get govt.jobs in various departments such as SSC,railways,Pwd,irrigation department etc. Various entrance exams are like SSC JE,RRB JE,DSSSB JE.
you don't need any experience for govt.job,you just have to clear the entrance exams followed by interview.
12th August 2021, 09:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams should I write to get a government job after completing diploma in civil?

The examinations which you can write to get a government job after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering are SSC(Staff Selection Commission), PWD(Public Works Department), RRB(Railway Recruitment Board). You should always check for the vacancy issues by government departments related to Civil Engineering can apply for it at the right time. Some of the best government departments where you can get the job after completing your civil diploma course are given below.

--> Government Housing Scheme
--> Government Mega Construction Projects
--> Central Public Work Departments
--> Steel Authority of India
--> Electricity Boards
--> Indian Railways
--> National Highway Authority of India
--> Municipal Corporations
--> Irrigation and PWD Department
12th August 2021, 11:51 PM
periwinkle09876

There are numerous job opportunities after completing diploma in civil engineering and there are many job opportunities in government sector and private sector undertaking for diploma holders.

You can apply in Indian Railways, Roadways, Airways and many government companies like HPCL, Airport Authority of India, IIT Institutions, BPCL, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, Coal India etc.

You can also opt for job in government institution for the post of lab assistant and in Indian Railways, you can apply for the post of junior engineer, technician, Railway Apprentice etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?