14th July 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?

I Am studying my btech 3rd year !! And i want to get job in govt sector .can i write any xam owhile studying b.tech to get a govt job ?? And what are the jobs for civil engineers in govt sector !

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  4. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  5. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  6. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  7. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  8. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  11. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  13. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  14. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2015, 09:32 AM
mwh

Default Re: While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?

Yes, you can get goverment job after completing b.tech. You have many oppurnities to get goverment job after graduation . You can apply for goverment while you are studing final semester.
You can apply for banking jobs ( po's , clerks, so ) .
Selection process: written exam , interview.
15th October 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?

Can I get job after completing b. Tech in civil engineering in netaji Subhash Engineering College?
16th October 2016, 12:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes you can get government job after B.Tech in civil engineering from Netaji Subhash Engineering College.
For most of the jobs graduation in the minimum qualification.Better to complete it and then apply.Buy employment news this paper will give you all the updates on government jobs
31st December 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i write government exams while studying 3rd year B.E computer science?
2nd June 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can we write government job exams for railway by studying b.tech 3 rd year and which books we should refer for railway jobs??
6th December 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to work in forensic department. I am studying in class 12 now. I don't know what course should I take to go through my aim/my interest after 12. I am unaware of it.will you please suggest some courses to get in forensic department.
30th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying BE-EEE third year. Can I write any exam to get a government is job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?