8th February 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years?

Sir, govt jobs are asking 3 year diploma but I completed diploma in 2years in lateral after 12th standard.Am I eligible to attend those exams?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  2. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  3. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  4. Details about government jobs after completing 3 years of diploma?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?
  6. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  7. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  8. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  9. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  10. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  11. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options available for me being a candidate having secured 60% in ISC?
  13. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  16. Can I write engineering entrance exams if did Diploma 12 years back?
  17. After completing 36 years will I be able to answer government job exams?
  18. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
9th February 2016, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years?

Lateral entry admission is given to those who have some extra qualification which is equivalent to first year of the diploma course. Therefore, your two years diploma after lateral entry is actually equivalent to a 3 years diploma course.

Hence, no need to worry about anything if you are applying for government jobs which ask for diploma engineering qualification.
9th February 2016, 07:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years?

I am sorry to say that that you are not eligible to write for all those government examination whose educational qualification is a Diploma degree of 3 continuous years. However, you might apply for various other jobs requiring qualification of your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?