15th December 2010, 02:00 PM
sangeetha P G

Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?

Respected sir,
i am completed M.Sc Bioinformatics on 2010.please give me a guidence what are the exams i want to write to get a government job related to my field.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  2. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  3. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  4. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?
  6. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  8. How to get a job in Bangalore after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 78.2%
  9. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  10. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  11. Where I can get a job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  12. Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics? -- [New]
  13. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  14. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  16. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  17. Job prospects after M.Sc. in Bioinformatics?
  18. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
13th March 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?

i'm undergoing my masters in bioinformatics. i would lik to knw about the government exams and careers in this field.
26th September 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?

In india is there any govt. job for b.tech students ?????
24th February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the different post in bioinformatics field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?