30th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available at Delhi NCR region?

Hi, I am currently wokring as a Senior consultant in MNC.Competed my MCA from a govt institute in 2006.
IS there any govt job openings for me in Delhi NCR for age above than 34.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  2. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  5. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  6. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  7. Do I have Delhi quota if I am a resident of Delhi NCR region?
  8. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  9. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  10. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  11. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?
  12. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  14. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. List of law universities in Delhi and NCR region?
  18. Companies offering recruitment to B.Com graduate in Delhi and NCR?
26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs available at Delhi NCR region?

To get the government jobs you must come to know when they are going to publish. As you have mentioned you are 34 years old so job may be difficult for you to get in belong to general category. However, if you fall under reserved category then you get age relaxation. I would suggest you to buy employment news this paper will give you details of government jobs. If you wish for government job then be ready to go anywhere in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?