27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?

hello sir...
i have completed my post graduation in post tourism study my branch htm
heritage tourism management form jiwaji university gwalior. i am searching government job in this field plz help me to find govt. job and how i apply in this
field.

26th July 2016, 06:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?

To find the government job is easy but to get that is not so easy. Many candidates apply for the same post but only a few get. To get the job you must prepare yourself for the competitive exam as there will be two rounds of exam one Preliminary Test & second is Written Exam. I would suggest you to buy employment news on every week. This paper will give you information regarding government jobs. Also do not stick with only tourism job apply for all the jobs for which you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?