15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?

Can i get an government job after completing engineering in electrical an electronics and qualifying in GATE exam? is it necessary to get qualified in GATE exam?else what exam can be written to get qualified to get a government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  4. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  9. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  11. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  12. How to join ISRO after passing 12th?
  13. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  14. How to join NTPC after completing MCA?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  16. Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
15th May 2015, 12:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get an government job after completing engineering in electrical an electronics and qualifying in GATE exam? is it necessary to get qualified in GATE exam?else what exam can be written to get qualified to get a government jobs?
You have completed Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for PSU companies for direct interview because you have valid GATE score.

List of the companies for Electrical and Electronics student.

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

Railway recruitment board(RRB)

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
19th May 2015, 04:33 AM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?

Yes you are eligible in appearing in the GATE exam and you can get a good job if you study well and get a good score in GATE.
The cutoffs for the jobs in PSU is going very high, and it is increasing every year. Hence it is recommended that you have to work very hard for the good GATE score and then you will be able to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?