12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the job scope after doing LLB for women? What type of government jobs I can apply next?

Hi,

I have done ll.b and doing ll.m in criminology..please tell me what is the job scope in government organisation for women who can be at good post and safe? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

10th June 2016, 03:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job scope after doing LLB for women? What type of government jobs I can apply next?

Job Opportunities available for Law Candidates:

I suggest you to successfully completed the LLM in Criminology course first. If you are really interested, you may with research program in the same filed. I can say that there are numerous job opportunities after completion of studies in Law Field.

After successful completion of studies, you may find employment opportunities in

* Research Organization s

* NGO's

* Private Security Agencies

* Detective Agencies

* Government Law Schools

* Public Sector Law Organizations

You may apply for several posts namely, Law reform research, Regional Crime Prevention Coordinator, Consumer Advocate, Drug Policy Adviser, Environment Protection Analyst, Intelligence Analyst and Environment Protection Analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?