10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th

I am presently pursuing 12th Class and Please tell me which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot that can be affordable with starting rate 25 Lakh in training schools ?

10th June 2016, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th

You must pass your class 12th with PCM to become eligible for any pilot job. For commercial pilot you need to clear SPL, PPL and CPL stages. At present you can register yourself for SPL if you have passed 12th with PCM.

For Air Force pilot you need to clear exams like NDA on the basis of present qualification. For graduates there is CDS and AFCAT option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?