19th April 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Indian Navy for Economics graduate?

Hello Sir,
I want to joint Indian navy. I have just completed my Graduation which is B.A. in Economics. So please let me know what are the posts available in Indian Navy for me?

30th April 2016, 10:12 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Navy for Economics graduate?

See there are few jobs in particular for B.A Economics graduate in Navy. One of the better way to get into Indian Navy as a graduate is through Combined Defence Service exam .

CDS exam details:-
==============

--> The exam will be conducting by UPSC twice in every year.
--> To apply for the exam , you should have completed your graduation from a Recognized University.
--> Your age should be in between 19-22 years to join in Navy through CDS exam .
--> You should be a citizen of India
--> You should be an unmarried candidate.

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. SSB Inteview
3. Medical test

Written exam syllabus is ,

1. General knowledge - 100 marks
2. General English - 100 marks
3. Elementary maths - 100 marks
30th April 2016, 08:23 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Navy for Economics graduate?

Yes, there are lot of options available for Graduate irrespective of the Department in Bachelor Degree. Indian Navy recruits Unmarried candidates and you must have age between 21-25 yrs. SSB interview is one of the must to attend and only if you clear this interview you will be selected into Navy.

There are many branches like Technical, Observer, Ground Duty, Logistics, Executive etc. There are also two types of Entry Short Service and Permanent Commission.

Economic Graduates will not have great career in their field but you can try for Civil Service which is the best option for the Economic Candidates.
11th June 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available for B.A economics graduate girl
10th February 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian navy with BA economics???
10th February 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian navy with BA economics???
12th May 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what are the pists for a student of bsc economics in indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?