7th May 2015, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?

I am going to complete my graduation in march???i want to be employed with any company related to government....like BSNL, LIC, BHEL ,ECIL , ONGC , RAILWAYS.....or should i complete my post graduation and then try for jobs???actually i thought of doing my post graduation like M.COM from andhra university in distance&MBA from sikkim manipal university in distance.....what shall i do???please guide me

7th May 2015, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?

You can even go for a job after completion of your B.Com or can also opt for higher studies if you wish to depending upon your own interest.

There are however any government jobs available for a candidate after having completed his/her B.Com.

So, if you are in need of an urgent job than I would you to look for a job and if there is no such urgency for a job,. than you should probably go for higher studies as it will fetch you a good career in the long run.

Below however, I have mentioned some sector jobs where you can apply for after completion of your B.Com.

Students can go for government jobs like;

> Bank Clerk

> Bank PO

> Railways

> SSC

> SSB, etc.

Jobs are also available in private sectors such as;

> BANKING.

> RETAIL.

> IT.

> FMCG.

> STOCK EXCHANGE.

> MANAGEMENT.

> ACCOUNTING.

> FINANCIAL SECTORS, etc.
7th May 2015, 04:08 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?

Since you are completing the graduation in Commerce and want to get a govt job in the same field then you need to be in touch with the latest recruitment notifications released by the companies of Public sector as you have mentioned.

There are a number of posts in such companies for commerce candidates such as Asstt. Manager Accounts or Accountant or Junior Accountant etc.

Just stay in touch and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?