12th July 2011, 04:10 AM
shanksuh

Is post graduation required after completion of degree?

Hi...,

Does the post graduation is required after completion of degree? because i thot to do and i am working for a private concern that is BPO as a team member ..so sfter completion of post graduaton i can get the job in the same company according to any post graduation course..

If not, then the how does current job wil help for my future

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  4. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  5. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  9. Is BBA recognized as graduation degree? CanI appear in IAS exam after doing BBA? Can I appear in any kind of graduation level competitive exams?
  10. Is CA Inter equivalent of M.Com. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  12. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  13. Am I eligible for PGT teacher post after completion of B.Ed course?
  14. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  15. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  16. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  17. What qualification is required for Assistant Statistical Investigator post in TNPSC?
  18. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2012, 09:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is post graduation required after completion of degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanksuh View Post
Hi...,

Does the post graduation is required after completion of degree? because i thot to do and i am working for a private concern that is BPO as a team member ..so sfter completion of post graduaton i can get the job in the same company according to any post graduation course..

If not, then the how does current job wil help for my future
It is not mandatory to do a post graduation after the completion of the bachelors degree, it entirely depends on the individual. A masters degree is continuity of education in the respective field in which you have gained a bachelors degree from. Doing a master opens up more career opportunity and better remuneration scope. If one has the time space and can afford his living without doing jobs there can be a scope for the Masters, however working in any firm in itself contributes in mastering in a field. The experience one gets by doing a job gets no lesser recognition than one gets by doing masters.
7th October 2012, 09:26 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is always good to have a post graduation degree than having a graduation.

It is good to increase the knowledge in any field than to have graduation.

If you have any financial problem then you can try to appear for the job related exams otherwise you can continue your studies.

You can study PhD in your respective field in order to have a research work in future with a respectable position in any company or public sector.

You can study MBA or MCA also.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
31st October 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to clear gd for campus
22nd May 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

After b.com I want to do preparation of banking and not interested to do pg so is its effect my career... ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?