10th February 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?

hi
myself my lightening rana and i am
from agra and i want to know about
indian air force because i want to join
i am studying B.Sc in Chemistry in 2nd year
so what kind of posts are there for me?

Related Questions:
  1. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  3. What kind of job can I get in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year in electrical branch
  4. How to do industrial training from Indian Air Force? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  6. Am I eligible for a job in Indian Air Force if I am a student of ITM 2nd year?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. How can I join Indian Air force if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  10. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  11. Online application form for Indian Air Force
  12. Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?
  13. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  14. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
  16. Various posts in Indian Air Force
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
11th February 2015, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
myself my lightening rana and i am
from agra and i want to know about
indian air force because i want to join
i am studying B.Sc in Chemistry in 2nd year
so what kind of posts are there for me?
Post for Indian Air Force for graduate candidates:-

1) Flying Branch
2) Technical Branch
3. Ground Duty Branch:

You have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry so you are eligible for Ground Duty Branch only through AFCAT exam.

Eligibility criteria for Ground Duty Branch:-

• Age - 20 to 23 years
• Marital Status - Single
• Nationality - Indian
• Gender - Men and women.
• Educational Qualifications- A graduate degree( B.Com in case of Accounts Division) with a minimum score of 60%
15th April 2015, 07:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?

You can Airforce in either Flying branch or in Ground duty branch through AFCAT exam . You can apply for the exam once you have completed your B.sc.

Airforce common admission test :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Generally , the exam includes 3 branches . Namely ,
* technical branch
* flying branch
* ground duty branch

To join in flying branch , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Ground duty branch , age shouldbe in between 20-23 years only

Flying branch includes ,

* helicopters
* fighters
* transports

*** Note that you are not eligible for the Technical branch .

So, you can apply for the afcat exam to join in airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?