22nd December 2011, 09:58 AM
swapnil mitkar

Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?

I'M A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF B.E.IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. COULD I GIVE THE MPSC EXAM. IF SO THEN TELL ME WHICH POSTS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR IT STUDENT. AND WHICH BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PREPARATION. PLZ REPLY ME ON
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How many attempts are allowed for MPSC exam for open categories?
  2. Best books to prepare for MPSC exam?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  4. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for SET or NET exam after studying MSc IT in Information Technology
  6. Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  7. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  10. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  11. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  13. Which Books should I prepare for MPSC Main Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for CDS Exam being a candidate pursuing my final year of Graduation?
  15. Can I be eligible to give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  16. Procedure to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I opt in non technical side?
  17. What is the criteria for MPSC and UPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer? -- [New]
9th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?

Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in computer? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
9th May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?

i am a BE computer final year student. can i give mpsc exam? for which post i can apply? what is information related to it regarding syllabus,books....?
reply on [email protected]
23rd April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my MSc in biotechnology so mor informetion about net set exam and PHD pls on my id [email protected] pls quicly
3rd July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i am mca computer student and i wanted to know that can i choose any subject releted to my education like computer?
26th May 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing FE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?