22nd September 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of IBPS PO recruitment?

Hello,
I am preparing for IBPS PO exam. I want to know that after exam in the Interview round what are the questions the HR will ask? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of quantitative questions are asked in IBPS?
  2. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  3. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  4. What kind of question will be asked in IBPS PO exam?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of UP Police Constable recruitment?
  6. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  7. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  9. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of Questions will be asked in PI round?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  12. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  13. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  15. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. What kind of GK Questions are asked in IBPS PO Exam?
  17. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview? -- [New]
  18. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?
17th October 2015, 08:23 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of IBPS PO recruitment?

First of all I congratulated you for clearing the written exam and selected for the second round of selection procedure i.e interview.

Following are the question which are commonly asked in the IBPS PO exam:
--The First question asked is 'Introduce Yourself'. For this question you have to be answered very wisely.
--Question related to hobby and extra curricular activities.
--Question related to your family
--Question asked to over qualified candidates such as B.Tech students or experienced students.
--Other questions asked to check your personality such as
**why want to join banking sector?
**are you willing to relocate?
--Some other questions asked related to banking sector such as what is demand draft, cheque etc.

**So prepare well for the interview and try to avoid speaking those questions which you don't have any idea regarding that if you try to give answer of that questions it will create a negative impression on the interviewer.

**Below are the attachment regarding the some questions related to IBPS PO interview questions just go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps-po-interview-questions.pdf(81.3 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?