2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Oral test of LDC recruitment by Ministry of Defence? Sample question papers of LDC written test?

Hello, I want to get some sample papers for my LDC exam conducted by Ministry of Defence. I have applied for LDC post and I need to qualify the written test first. I have seen that there is a oral test, so I want to know what questions they will ask in oral test?

10th April 2018, 11:10 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Oral test of LDC recruitment by Ministry of Defence? Sample question papers of LDC written test?

If there is any oral test then questions can be asked from any background but if there is any written test in this recruitment before oral test then you can have good idea about the questions asked in this examination because there will be following four subjects in LDC written tests which are :

01. Numerical Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks
02. Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks
03. General English - 50 questions for 50 marks
04. General Knowledge - 50 questions for 50 marks

Candidate having good knowledge of these subjects can qualify this exam and if you qualify this examination then you can be eligible for interview process or oral test.

You must buy some good books for preparation as GK Publication for reasoning and general knowledge, Arihant Publication for English Language and Reasoning and mathematics by RS Agrawal.

In oral test questions can be asked from your educational background, personal and family background, based on general knowledge and current affairs, any highlighted issues which took attention of the world or the country if any famous personality or incident happened in the past few months or days and related to your hobbies and examination as well.
Attached Files
File Type: docx GENARAL ENGLISH.docx(46.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Numerical Ability.pdf(25.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf 1.PDF(13.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?