27th June 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of LDC in Ministry of Defence? Qualification required to apply?

Dear Sir,
I want to apply for LDC recruitment of Ministry of Defence. Kindly let me know what qualification is required to apply in this recruitment? Kindly tell me the job profile also of LDC in Ministry of Defence. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  2. How can I apply to become an Assistant Director in Ministry of Defence after completing B.Tech?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Oral Test of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Sample question papers for preparation?
  4. What are the career options for girls after 10th class and 12th class
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?
  6. Actual salary level for diploma mechanical engineers in India?
  7. Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?
  8. Is there any upcoming vacancy for LDC in Delhi Court? What is the qualification required for this post?
  9. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  10. Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?
  11. How to prepare for SSC interview for Dentist recruitment?
  12. What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?
  13. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  14. Date of Assistant Loco Pilot entrance exam? Which books to refer for the entrance exam?
  15. How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?
  16. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  17. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  18. What is the required qualification for railway job? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2016, 06:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of LDC in Ministry of Defence? Qualification required to apply?

Job Profile of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) in Ministry of Defence:

>> LDC is basically associated with the daily office work
>> LDC is required to take responsibility of the day to day operations in the office
>> LDC is required to maintain the data, files and documents of the office in proper places
>> LDC is often asked to prepare the salary slips of the office staff working at various departments in the office
>> LDC need to maintain the register of the working office staff and mark the leave of them for the month

Educational Qualification Required:
@ Candidates must have possessed 12th Class Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
@ You must pass typewriting test with a speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.

Age Criteria Required:
Minimum Age - 18 years
Maximum Age allowed - 25 years
28th June 2016, 09:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of LDC in Ministry of Defence? Qualification required to apply?

Job Profile of LDC :-

LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk. LDC is associated with daily office works and required to take responsibility of the day to day operations in the office in smooth and efficient manner. They have to perform simple tasks in their allotted offices and are asked to maintain the data, files and documents of the office in proper places.

Eligibility criteria to apply for LDC in Ministry of Defense :-

-The candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board/University.

-The candidate must have 35 wpm typing speed in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.

-The candidate age should be in between 18 to 25 years. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates as per the rules.

Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in Written Exam, Physical Tests/Endurance Tests, Interview.

Official website of Ministry Of Defence is www.indianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?