6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?

Hello guys, I have completed my post graduation in Hindi. I now want to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator. So, I want to prepare for the written test. But I want to know that what questions comes in the written test? And I am a SC category candidate so I get any benefit in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  2. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  3. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment written test?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in ISRO Stenographer written test?
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  8. When will be the assistant loco pilot? What is the Technical Syllabus for that?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in AIIMS Staff Nurse written test?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in DMER Staff Nurse written test?
  11. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  12. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment written test?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment written test?
  15. What is the question pattern of Infosys placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment written test? -- [New]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in PI round of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment? Tips to prepare for written exam?
  18. Can I get call for an interview if haven’t attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL TIER-II written exam? Is there any negative marks allotment available in this written test?
7th April 2018, 12:20 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?

If you are preparing for SSC Junior Hindi Translator examination then you can have a very good career after joining this post because these posts are mostly recruited in top level departments of the govt. where no public dealing and other tensions so you might have a easy and high paying job.

Examination Pattern of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam : There will be two papers conducted in this examination and details of these papers as follows :

Paper I : Computer based objective type paper in which you will be asked questions based on General Hindi and General English means grammar of both Hindi and English Language and its basic and may be in depth knowledge so you should study as much as possible to qualify paper I.

Paper II : Descriptive conventional type paper in which you will have 2 hours for 200 marks and this paper will be based on translation means you will be given passages in the required language either Hindi or English and you have to translate those questions/passage in the very language which you have applied for the post of translator so you should be prepared for both papers.

Selection of the candidates will be based on marks secured in both paper I and II therefore your study must be good and practice as fast as possible with accuracy that is why you should start preparation and if you buy some books based on the pattern of exam and buy some previous year papers then you can have more idea about the exam and questions asked in exam.
11th April 2018, 03:44 PM
syedstan

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?

SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test will be conducted in 2 different time shifts.
first one contains objective type questions that has to be completed in 2 hours.
the timing is from morning 10 am to 12 pm

The second shift exam should be answered in descriptive manner and will start by 2 pm. The duration is 2 hour,

shift 2 paper is meant for understanding the candidates language skills and it consist of language literature related questions. this is for testing how the candidate understand and write the language correclt, and effectively.

You can find the latest ssc notification here.
14th April 2020, 08:56 PM
pavankumar121

A New Notification for the Junior Hindi Translator is release by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are interested in this SSC JHT Recruitment 2020-2021 You can check the below important Date of this Recruitment.

Release of application form: 17th April 2020

Last date to apply: 16th May 2020

Paper 1 exam: 01st October 2020

Paper 2 exam: January 2021

For the Official Advertisement Check the Article: SSC JHT Recruitment Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?