6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?

Sir, suppose I clear the written test of CHSL in Staff Selection Commission then I can call direct for Personal Interview? There is no Group Discussion or any other process for selection?

10th April 2018, 07:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?

Yes, definitely you will get a call for personal interview once you qualify in the written test round.
Candidates those who have successfully qualified in the written test, will get a call for the personal interview process. Once, qualified in the interview round, candidates will be assigned for their respective job.
10th April 2018, 11:33 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?

For your kind information there is no personal interview conducted by SSC board for the post of LDC or DEO for candidates who have qualified in CHSL examination and if you want to know about the selection process then the process is following :

01. Preliminary examination : Objective type exam which is consist of four subjects - Mathematics, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge and a candidate qualifying in this examination will be called for second test.

02. Mains examination : Descriptive type examination that is conducted after prelims only for candidates qualified in paper I prelims exam and this is for 100 marks.

If you qualify both of these examinations then you will be called for computer typing test as per the post you have qualified in and the test of computer typing will be 30 WPM for the post of LDC and 40 WPM for the post of DEO.

If you qualify the typing test as well then you will be prepared under merit list and if your marks of exam are under minimum required marks for the job then you will be posted as per your priority and marks secured in exam.

So finally you are clear that there is no interview or group discussion process conducted by SSC in the selection process of SSC CHSL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?