23rd February 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Reasoning of SBI Associates-PO exam? Question pattern and solved mock test papers for preparation?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I request you to provide me the pattern of SBI Associates-PO exam and some mock test solved papers of descriptive test. Please tell what kind of questions will be asked in reasoning? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best book to prepare for Bank Exams?
  2. Tips on how to clear J&K bank job exams?
  3. Inautix Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Model question papers and preparation tips for Accenture recruitment exam?
  5. Last 5 years solved papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  6. Download last 5 years question papers of ITC Limited Aptitude and Reasoning Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. Solved Question Papers of IBPS PO Exam? What kind of Computer Questions asked in the Exam? Pattern of Descriptive Exam?
  8. Paper pattern of SBI clerical? Solved question papers for the same?
  9. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  10. Tips to qualify GATE 2015
  11. How to prepare for GATE while in B.Tech ECE 2nd year in GCOE Amravati?
  12. Previous year question papers of SBI Associates Bank PO Exam?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in SBI Exam? How many papers are there for SBI Exam?
  15. Last 5 years solved English Papers of SBI and SBI associates of clerical?
  16. Latest pattern of CTS written exam?
  17. What is the pattern followed for syntel aptitude test? Where to get the placement papers?
  18. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2023, 12:15 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Reasoning of SBI Associates-PO exam? Question pattern and solved mock test papers for preparation?

The SBI Associates-PO exam has a reasoning section which consists of 50 questions with a total of 50 marks. The section includes questions from various topics such as verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and critical reasoning. The questions are designed to test the candidates' logical and analytical skills.

Here is the pattern of the SBI Associates-PO exam:

Objective Test:
  1. Reasoning: 50 marks (50 questions)
  2. Data Analysis & Interpretation: 50 marks (50 questions)
  3. General Awareness/ Marketing/ Computer Knowledge: 50 marks (50 questions)
  4. English Language: 50 marks (50 questions)

Descriptive Test:

English Language: 50 marks (1 hour)

To prepare for the reasoning section, you can refer to books such as 'A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning' by RS Aggarwal, 'Analytical Reasoning' by MK Pandey, 'Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT' by Nishit Sinha, and 'The Ultimate Guide to the SBI Probationary Officer Exam' by Disha Experts.

For mock test papers and practice questions, you can refer to online resources such as the official website of SBI or various coaching institutes that offer SBI Associates-PO exam preparation material. Some websites like Testbook, Oliveboard, and Gradeup also offer mock tests and practice questions for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?