10th January 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?

I have passed SSC and HSC exam. Now I am learning in SY B.com and I have done typing, MS CIT, and web designing. I want to do job. Am I eligible for job and which job I can do? And how can I do fashion designing course after b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to take in school for pursing career in Interior designing?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Can i apply for fashion management in NIFT?
  4. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  5. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  6. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  7. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  9. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  10. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  13. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  14. Is Maths necessary in Commerce?
  15. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  17. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  18. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
25th February 2023, 12:23 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?

With your qualifications in MS CIT and web designing, you may be eligible for jobs in the IT industry such as web developer, web designer, graphic designer, digital marketing executive, etc. You can also apply for government jobs that require computer knowledge and skills, such as data entry operator, clerk, etc. However, the eligibility for specific jobs will depend on the job requirements and your skill set.

Regarding pursuing a fashion designing course after B.Com, you are eligible to apply for fashion designing courses offered by various colleges and institutes. The eligibility criteria for these courses may vary depending on the institute, but generally, a minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required. You may need to appear for an entrance exam and go through the selection process to get admission to a fashion designing course. It is recommended that you research different colleges and institutes offering fashion designing courses and their admission criteria to make an informed decision.

Most colleges and universities offering these courses require candidates to have completed their 10+2 education in any stream. However, some colleges may require candidates to have completed their graduation in a related field. You can research and shortlist colleges that offer fashion designing courses and check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?