13th November 2016, 08:54 PM
manogaranramadass

What is the minimum and maximum age limit for CTET exam?

Respected Sir, I want to write the CTET exam but I am worried about my age so I want to know what is the minimum and maximum age limit for CTET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum and maximum age limit for CTET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manogaranramadass View Post
Respected Sir, I want to write the CTET exam but I am worried about my age so I want to know what is the minimum and maximum age limit for CTET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

There is no upper age limit for appearing for the CTET examinations. The minimum age limit will be 18 years for CTET. There are Primary Stage (classes I to V) and Elementary (Classes VI to VIII) Stage are available in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The minimum qualifications for becoming teacher for classes I to V is a pass in Senior Secondary (10+2) with at least 45% marks and passed 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education or Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 2 year diploma in Education or Graduation passed and 2 year Diploma in Education. You can find the details in the CTET website Click Here
15th November 2016, 01:05 PM
pruthvi12dba

There is no age limit for the CTET exam.

* You need to clear 10,+2 with 50% aggregate.
* And have qulified 2 years in the Diploma Elementary Education.

Dates :

* Start date for online registration : December 2016
* Last date to submit : January 2017
* Examination : February 2017
15th November 2016, 02:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is a national level test held by CBSE twice every year for recruitment of teachers in Centrally funded government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

The minimum qualification one must have for appearing in the same examination for recruitment as a primary teacher i.e; for classes upto Std 5 is a higher secondary school degree along diploma in education degree from a recognized institute. For recruitment as teacher is higher Classes you need to be a bachelor degree holder along with Bachelor of education degree.

Also as far as you are concerned about the age limit then there is no age limit for appearing in the same examination.

For further details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 04:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and the entrance examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination as per educational qualification varies for recruitment in different school ( primary, secondary and higher secondary)

There is no age limit to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 08:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to appear for CTET examination conducted for recruitment of teachers in government schools.

So, if you have minimum 10+2 with Diploma in Education you are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

For more information about upcoming examination notifications visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 08:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum And Maximum Age Criteria Required for CTET Examination:

No certain age criteria is requited to attend CTET Entrance Examination. As there is no minimum and maximum age required for appearing in CTET Examination, you are eligible to appear in CTET Examination. Basic educational qualification required is Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and you should have passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education course.
15th November 2016, 09:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Entrance Test, candidates who are interested to become a government teacher can appear for this examination. There are two levels in this examination one is primary level teachers and other is junior level teachers. The minimum age to appear for CTET examination is 18 years and there is no upper age limit to appear for this examination. So, nothing to worry about you just prepare for the examination and perform well.

Best of luck.
15th November 2016, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

* CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and as the name suggests it is a test held for selection of applicants for their recruitment as teacher in Centrally funded government colleges.

* The same examination is held by CBSE twice every year in the month of February and September CBSE.

* * The minimum qualification required for appearing in the same examination is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks along with 2 years diploma in education degree course from a recognized institute. One having the mentioned qualification is eligible for recruitment as a teacher of Class upto 5 years. Further for becoming teacher of upto Class 8 one need to have graduation degree with at least 50% aggregate along with 2 years D.Ed degree.

* * Also for your information there in no age limit whether it is minimum or maximum.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ctet.nic.in
15th November 2016, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Actually there is no age criteria required to appear in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. You will have to just qualify the educational qualification to be eligible.

>> Minimum Age Criteria - No Limit

>> Maximum Age Criteria Allowed - There is no upper age limit

As soon as you successful qualify the concerned examination, you will be eligible to apply for this CTET Exam. I am happy to say that there is no certain age criteria to be eligible.
15th November 2016, 11:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Minimum age limit for CTET exam is 18 years and there is no maximum age limit for CTET exam. So if you are at least 18 years old, then you can apply for CTET exam. CTET is basically known as "Central Teacher Eligibility Test". You must have passed at least 12th standard from any affiliated institute to apply CTET exam.
22nd June 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do this course but ,I am worried about my qualification because I am passed out in BA graduation course. But , don't do any diploma course. So, I am eligible for this course . please sir reply me faster as soon as possible.
Thank you
24th June 2017, 12:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As you have passed bachelor degree so to appear in CTET you need to have at least D.Ed or B.Ed qualification.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice in a year for recruitment of teacher in schools. The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is 10+2 with Diploma in Education.

So, if you are not interested in pursuing D.Ed you are eligible to pursue B. Ed after B.A.

No age limit to appear in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?