10th December 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the Posts offered after qualifying UPSC exam?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for UPSC exam and I am about to appear for the exam so I want to know what are the Posts offered after qualifying UPSC exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th December 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Posts offered after qualifying UPSC exam?

UPSC conducts exam for group A or even group B level jobs for central government. Mostly, these jobs are of officer level status. The most prestigious and reputed jobs are available through UPSC exams only. Hence, if you want to become an officer, then it is the best place for you.

Some of the UPSC exams are, Civil services exam, NDA exam, engineering services exam, Indian statistical services exam and Indian forest services exam.
12th December 2016, 09:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Posts offered after qualifying UPSC exam?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it is the examination conducting body for various recruitment.

Candidates are eligible for recruitment in various posts as I.P.S, I.A.S, I.F.S, I.E.S, CRPF, Defence Services as Lieutenant etc.

So, the recruitment is done on the basis of qualifying in various entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?