20th September 2012, 10:44 AM
sanjay khichar

Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?

I want to know about age limit for apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after passing 12th.

6th November 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?

what is the age of military nursing service
1st June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?

what is the criteria for military nursing service after 12th pass and next recruitment schedule
23rd January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what age requer for the india army nursing and this year is last year to finish my course of B.sc nursing. and plz tell me witch month indian army nursing form come
25th July 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join military nursing services after completing general nursing and midwifery
14th January 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 with physics, chemistry & Biology. May I join the military nursing service?
9th March 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me when will the military nursing service recriutment exams will take place bcz there is no any recent notification
7th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the age for military nursing course appearing with 12th.
25th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for MNS exam.
Bcs now, I have not completed BSC nursing course.
And My db is 3/4/1997.
So please give me idea for MNS exam.
Please......
5th August 2018, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me the age relaxation of indian army, now I have completed 25 in March 2018.
29th December 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Tell me age limit for join army nursing service after completing bsc.nursing course
30th December 2018, 06:23 PM
praveenyoutuber

The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. Minimum education
1st January 2019, 03:54 PM
Meg24

Hello,
The age limit is between 23-37 years.
Eligibility criteria:

Should have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?