9th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)?

Respected Sir, I am Divya and I have completed my class 10th. Now I want to apply for Military Nursing Service (MNS) so I want to know from where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd February 2017, 03:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)?

You can get the Application Form of Military Nursing Service (MNS) from Indian Army website that has been given below. You can check recruitment offices or career section of the website that has been given in the website. Whenever the recruitment notification gets released it would be obtained from the official website of Indian Army which is given below. You can find the Educational qualification required, Age Criteria Required, Method of Selection and other details from the previous year's official notification which has been given below.

Click here for Previous Year's Official Notification

Click here for Official Website and to Apply
6th February 2017, 09:33 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Post Re: From where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)?

Dear candidate,

1. You can get application for Military Nursing service from indian army website.
2. You Must be an Indian
3. You should have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse from a State Nursing Council.
7th August 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)?

Sir my name is divya, I want to give service to our nation at least 2 years it is possible for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?