20th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?

I have completed my 12 examination. now i want to join a government job of high salary. for wich post should i apply..? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for a quicker reply from you all!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  5. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  7. How to get a government job after BCA?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  9. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  11. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  14. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  17. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
20th June 2015, 10:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?

There is no large number of government jobs on the basis of 10+2 educational qualification.

But there are still few of the jobs for which you can appear for the examination. On the 10+2 qualification you are eligible for the :-
* SSC ( LDC/DEO ).
* NDA.
* Indian Post.
* Railway.

These are some of the government jobs on the 10+2 basis. But the most of the government jobs are on the graduation. So I will suggest you must have to wait till the graduation to get the good government jobs from the Grade -A to Grade -D.

The eligibility for the above examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board. The age of the candidate must be greater than 18 years for few of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?