1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.Sc nursing, my ambition is to get one government job what should I do for that?? What exams I need to write? How can I get that exam timing informations? Can someone give me the complete information on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  3. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  4. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  5. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  6. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  8. Information about the government jobs available after finishing BSc Nursing?
  9. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  12. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  13. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  15. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  16. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  17. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
3rd June 2015, 09:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Yes dear after completion of B.Sc Nursing there are Number of opportunities available in government sector. As per the government of India, you will have a chance to enter into the number of sectors.

Various government jobs available after B.Sc Nursing :

<> Defense Sector

-- Indian Army

<> Government Hospitals

<> Indian Railways

( Through Railway Recruitment Exam )

Procedure to get Government Job after B.Sc Nursing :

--> You need to take coaching for Government jobs. This will helpful to you to crack the exam very quickly.

--> Then Take some good reference books for preparation.

--> The selection process will be completely based on the written Examination followed by personal Interview.
8th December 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

By which name exams are held for bsc passed students in defence sector.
1st August 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any Central job after completing post basic bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?