16th November 2016, 05:11 PM
prasadcvkrishna567

What is the qualification criteria required for SSC CGL promotion? How can I get promoted and what be the salary after promotion?

Respected Sir, What is the qualification required for SSC CGL promotion? How can I get promoted and what be the salary after promotion? Is there any job for M.Sc Maths holder in SSC CGL? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required for SSC CGL? Is there any additional qualification required for promotion?
  2. Criteria and qualification required for promotion in ESI Kerala?
  3. How can I get promotion at ISRO after joining on diploma base? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  5. What is the promotion policy of class 9th if failed in one paper? Is there any re exam which can be given again?
  6. What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?
  7. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  8. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  9. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  10. Promotional activities available in IBM for Software Engineers?
  11. What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  12. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  13. What is the qualification of SI and CI? What is the salary?
  14. What is the promotion rule in followed in Delhi government schools?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy being a 32 years old 12th Science student? Basic salary of Merchant Navy? Chances to get promotion after 3 years?
  16. Which Exams Are Useful to get a Early Promotion in Banking Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of promotional activities are made available by IBM to its employees?
  18. What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi government school?
31st March 2017, 12:31 AM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for SSC CGL promotion? How can I get promoted and what be the salary after promotion?

In Government Sector, promotion is always done through reservation of Community and al other reservations.
Salary will be hiked based on the Grade Pay and now it has been recently revised on recommendation of 7th Pay Commission.
You dont have to do any higher degree to get into Higher posts, you can go higher through Experience and also through your Knowledge.
Department exams will be conducted only for the dept and you can write and move higher up the order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?