1st September 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi government school?

What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi government school? In Delhi govt school TGT maths promoted as PGT Economics? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be good if you can answer me soon on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get promotion in elementary school after completion of B.Sc Botany course?
  2. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  3. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  4. Is there any rule to change the school at 12th standard?
  5. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
  6. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  7. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  8. Is it possible to get in Government School in 12th if I did 11th from UP? Names of the schools in Central Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best institutes in India for Commercial Pilot Course?
  10. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  11. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  12. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  13. Which is the best government school in Delhi which is of CBSE board?
  14. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  15. What is the training period after passing interview in Indian Police Service exam?
  16. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  17. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  18. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
5th September 2017, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi government school?

Government schools and organizations give promotion based on your track record. If you have achieved good results and have excellent credentials, then promotion will be there along with experience.

There is no fixed period of time for promotion. All you can do is keep doing your work and hope for the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?