24th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?

Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school? If so, can you please provide me the complete procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job and get it soon? Awaiting to get the answer for my question. Thank yoU!

24th July 2015, 08:00 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?

Yes Dear, you can apply as a teacher in the school. Required qualification for high school teachers is that you must have a Bachelor's degree and in some conditions Master's degree also.
As you have a Master's degree so, you are very well eligible to apply for a High school teacher in the school.
For becoming a teacher you have to visit the school campus and you need to follow the joining procedure of that school. If in the there is vacancy then, they definitely appoint you as a teacher of Accounts for High school.
25th July 2015, 07:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBA graduates are eligible to teach Accounts in High schools. But this is true for only private schools since government schools have different eligibility criteria for recruitment like B.Ed, etc. for High school teachers. You can try in private schools by applying in the openings when advertised by them. You will need to give interview and may be asked to take a demo class as well. You need to have a good knowledge of the Accounts syllabus before going for the interview round.
12th January 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Buiness studies or economics in cbse schools
14th April 2017, 12:35 PM
MASTER RAVI

Yes, MBA Graduates can be a Account teacher, If you have an MBA degree then you can apply for a account teacher.Any graduate who know about the account syllabus of high school and able to teach the subject can apply for this.But, you can apply only in Private Schools, Government schools has other eligibility criteria.

If you have experience of teaching in another school or any other place,it would be plus point for you.You should have good knowledge of account before taking the selection round.So you can visit the School where vacancies are available for account teacher.
16th May 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate from BA Karnataka university my optional subjects are Hindi Marathi political science and B.Ed. methods are Hindi and social science. I have passed with distinction B A and B Ed. I want to become social science teacher. Can l get approval from DDPl officer. please send me your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?