7th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications and examination to clear for getting a government professor job?

I am pursuing B.Sc PCM 1st year and I really want a good government job mostly I preferred to be a government professor then how should I start my preparation to get my goal. And what are the qualification and examination I need to clear for being a professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  3. Can I do Ph.d after scoring 53% in Bengali?
  4. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  5. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  6. Can I become a Biology Teacher after Microbiology?
  7. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  8. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting assistant professor job in government college?
  10. After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are B.E. and MBA qualification enough to get a Professor job in governemnt colleges of Tamil Nadu? Which all entrance exams to clear?
  12. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  13. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  15. How to become a Lecturer in Commerce in any private institute?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for state government professor job if I completed Ph.D course in Mathematics from Singhania University?
  17. Procedure to get a job in any government college as a professor of commerce?
  18. How to become a Hindi Professor?
8th May 2017, 06:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications and examination to clear for getting a government professor job?

For recruitment as an Assistant Professor in government jobs candidates have to appear and qualify in NET/SET entrance examination conducted by UGC.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed master's degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 55% in master degree.

So, you have to pursue master degree to appear for examination. There is no age limit to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
8th May 2017, 11:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications and examination to clear for getting a government professor job?

In order to become a professor in government colleges, you have to start working hard from now. You have to prepare for government entrance examinations. So, to give you the proper information I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the qualification, eligibility, and the entrance examinations which you have to appear to become a government college professor. So, download the file and go through it carefully. I hope you will all the details regarding your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC_Eligibility for professor.pdf(65.2 KB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?