3rd June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Are B.E. and MBA qualification enough to get a Professor job in governemnt colleges of Tamil Nadu? Which all entrance exams to clear?

I have completed B.E.(Computer Science and Engineering) and MBA(HR - Distance Education - Anna University).

Is this qualification enough to get Professor job in government colleges of Tamil Nadu? If yes, then what are all entrance exams I have to opt?

Thank you for your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  2. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats?
  3. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  4. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  6. Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?
  7. Best MBA coaching institutes in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Hyderabad
  8. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  9. Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. I need TANCET M.Tech Biotechnology syllabus
  11. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  13. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  14. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  15. Model question papers of TANCET exam?
  16. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  18. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
4th June 2016, 10:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.E. and MBA qualification enough to get a Professor job in governemnt colleges of Tamil Nadu? Which all entrance exams to clear?

For recruitment as professor in any government college candidates need to qualify in NET/SET entrance examination.

To appear for examination the required eligibility is candidate must have passed master degree from any recognised university with minimum 55%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. So after qualifying in entrance examination you are eligible for recruitment as professor.
5th June 2016, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.E. and MBA qualification enough to get a Professor job in governemnt colleges of Tamil Nadu? Which all entrance exams to clear?

No, you need to qualify exams like NET/SET in the given field to become eligible for professor or lecturer job in government colleges.

On the basis of present qualification you can only get job at private college that also is very difficult due to high competition. Hence, try to qualify NET/SET with an excellent t score to achieve your aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?