22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of a chartered accountant in Indian Air force?

Dear Sir, I will pass my CA examination probably in the year 2017, I will be 25 years old at that time. Can you please guide me about different scope in Indian Air Force as a Chartered Accountant. If yes then what will be the procedures for the same.
Thank you awaiting your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force as an accountant? What is the scope?
  2. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  3. How can I make my career in accountant in Indian Air Force?
  4. Scope in Indian Air Force after doing LLB?
  5. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?
  6. How to get a good job after completing M.Com?
  7. Career for a Chartered Accountant in Indian Army?
  8. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  9. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  10. What is the duration period to become a chartered accountant after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  13. Which are the best colleges for chartered accountant in Maharashtra?
  14. Is it a must to do A Level to become a Chartered Accountant? Duration of the course?
  15. How to join NDA if my date of birth if 8th october 1995
  16. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  17. Which stream should I choose for Intermediate to become a Chartered Accountant? What steps should I follow to become a Charted Accountant?
  18. Is it possible to join CA having 6 years of gap after +2?
25th October 2016, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of a chartered accountant in Indian Air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I will pass my CA examination probably in the year 2017, I will be 25 years old at that time. Can you please guide me about different scope in Indian Air Force as a Chartered Accountant. If yes then what will be the procedures for the same.
Thank you awaiting your reply.

The CA's can work in Indian Air Force accounts and finance department as ground staff. You have to appear for entrance examination and interview conducted by the Indian Air Force. You have to clear the entrance and interview for the selection, after that you have to undergo 52 weeks of training. The entrance examinations will be conducted in June and December every year. The application forms and notifications will be out during April/May and September/October. The Indian Air Force website link is Click Here
3rd July 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale and perks in this field and the growth scope after joining IAF as a CA ??
19th February 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Can female CA join Indian Air force or Army? If yes what would be the pay scale and post ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?