2nd March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join NDA if my date of birth if 8th october 1995

My date of birth is 8th october 1995 i want to join nda
Can i?

3rd March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NDA if my date of birth if 8th october 1995

i am a b.tech student.i am doing my b.tech in computer science.and after b.tech i want to join indian air force.. so what can i do for join indian air force............is any scope in indian air force for me

24th March 2015, 12:38 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NDA if my date of birth if 8th october 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth is 8th october 1995 i want to join nda
Can i?

No, you are not eligible to sit for NDA examination. Because you do not meet the age criteria for this exam.

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy. This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year.

Candidates who want to join the Indian Defence service direct after completing their intermediates have to apply for this exam.

Eligibility for NDA:

They should have completed at least their 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) subjects.

Age of candidates should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

No any age relaxation applicable.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Candidates should possess citizenship of India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?