12th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for ticket checker job in Railways?

i haved passed 10th and appeared for 12th soooo i can get the railway job na????????????
i want to become a ticket checker of central railway and i need the direction ,,i m quiet interested in the railway job .i m 18yrs and i want to know that there is any course for railway ticket checker job ??????????? i m sooo confuse what to choice future career ,,,if i get this job i will give the best but plzzzzzzzzzz guide me and show the direction what should i do????????

13th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for ticket checker job in Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i haved passed 10th and appeared for 12th soooo i can get the railway job na????????????
i want to become a ticket checker of central railway and i need the direction ,,i m quiet interested in the railway job .i m 18yrs and i want to know that there is any course for railway ticket checker job ??????????? i m sooo confuse what to choice future career ,,,if i get this job i will give the best but plzzzzzzzzzz guide me and show the direction what should i do????????
As you mentioned that you have studied 12th standard, so you are eligible for Ticket Collector job in Railways. The advertisement for the post will be given in the Employment News paper and in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website. You should apply online for the post. After short listing the candidates have to appear for written test and interview for the selection. The competition for the post will be high. So you should prepare well to get a job in railways. The RRB website Link.
13th July 2016, 05:47 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) make recruitment for the post of Ticket Collector.

Eligibility Criteria for Ticket Collector:-

Educational qualification :10th class with at least 50% marks or 12th passed or diploma holder .

Age criteria : 18-25 years. Age relaxation provided to OBC candidate by 3 years and SC/ST candidate by 5 years.

Selection process :

Written exam

Interview.

Written Exam Syllabus :

General Arithmetic

Analytical and Quantitative Skills

General Awareness

Language (General Hindi/General English)

Notification about the vacancies are generally published in Employment News (a Government of India publication), and also on the website of Indian Railways. Candidates can apply for the written test online through the RRB’s official website at www.rrb.gov.in.
13th July 2016, 06:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

They are not known as ticket checker but they are known as TTE (Train Ticket Examiner).

You have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB for recruitment in job. No, you are not eligible to appear for examination.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board and the age limit is 18-29 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination after 10+2.
13th July 2016, 07:36 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

->There is no special course or training for Railway Ticket Checker job.

->To become a Railway Ticket Checker you have to appear for the Railway Ticket Checker's exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

->The test is conducted as per the vacancies.

->You can submit the application form through offline or through online by logging into the official website of RRB.

->If you qualify in the written test you will be called for a personal interview and thereafter you can become a Railway Ticket Checker.

->The eligibility criteria to apply for this exam is:
*You should complete your 10th standard from any recognized board.
*You should be aged between 18 to 30 years.
13th July 2016, 07:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for examination after the 10+2 board examination to become an TTE in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with minimum 50%. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-29 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written followed by interview. So, candidate have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
13th July 2016, 10:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for entrance examination of Traveling Ticket Examiner:

*You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. 10+2 appearing candidates are also eligible for TTE exams.

*Age limit is 18-30 years. You can get upper age relaxation if you belong to reserved category.

The entrance exam consists of questions from Aptitude, General English and Knowledge and you must appear and clear this exam to become TTE in Indian Railways.
14th July 2016, 12:18 AM
positive boy

Ticket checker job is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) to fulfill the empty seat available in the railway department.

Eligibility Criteria:-

~>Candidates must be pass Class 10 exam with 50% marks or an equivalent from a recognized board.

Age limit:- 18-30 years youth can apply.

~>Age relaxation is for reservation categories.

Selection Process:-
1. Written Exam
2. Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?