22nd April 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if stuck in Bihar and receiving joining calls being a Maharashtra Goverment Clerk?

Hello friends, I am a Clerk and I am a doing a Government job. I belong to Maharashtra and unfortunately, I am stuck in Bihar. Now, I am getting call from my departmental head to join as soon as possible. During this lockdown it is impossible for me to travel from Bihar to Maharashtra. I am little bit confused. Kindly suggest me something to do.

30th April 2020, 12:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if stuck in Bihar and receiving joining calls being a Maharashtra Goverment Clerk?

You should drop an application to your department Head explaining the reasons that inter state movement of persons is restricted due to ongoing lockdown because of COVID 19. Recently MHA released advisories to state governments that they can make arrangement for persons of their state stuck in other states.

If Maharashtra Government sends buses to Bihar then you can contact your nodal officer so that you can go to your Home state. You will not face any service issue in case of absence as it is nationwide pandemic and your absence will not be considered as dereliction of duty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?