23rd July 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?

I'm M.pharmacy final year student ,l will give an exam for government job ,and PHD.

Please sir help me about syllabus and what about study doing an exam ,and how many salary in government job? Can someone please let me know the information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  2. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  3. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  4. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  5. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. Alternate exams for mpharmamcy other than GATE?
  15. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
31st May 2017, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?

Syllabus will depend in the kind if government jobs for which you are applying. On the basis of M.Pharmacy, you can apply for lecturer jobs after clearing exams like NET/SET.

You can also get lecturer job on the basis of GPAT score in private pharmacy colleges. Salary in private sector depends on experience and in government sector it will be according to pay commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?