17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? Can someone let me know the complete details which I need to follow? Awaiting for a quicker reply from someone with all the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  3. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  4. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  5. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  8. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  9. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  11. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  12. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  13. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
  16. Upcoming M.Sc entrance exams
  17. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  18. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2015, 12:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

There are many government jobs exams are conducted every single year but different departments of India and you can apply for many jobs on the basis of your graduation only and get a very good reputed job in government field after cracking the complete selection procedure and as per your qualification, you need to use just your graduation and apply for following jobs and start preparation :

SSC CGL, CHSL and SI jobs - Candidate needs to qualify Tier I and Tier II exam for CGL and SI exam then only they are considered for interview process/ skill test whereas, for CHSL, you need to crack written test and computer test and get the job.

IBPS Jobs for clerk, PO post in nationalized banks working in India : Qualifying in Preliminary Examination and Mains examination is compulsory then pass interview process and become clerk/ PO in nationalized banks.

Defense sector/ Police Service - Constable/ Head Constable/ Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector jobs in defense sector and state police service of India so this is also a very good choice of your career.

IB - Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II executive post under the Central Intelligence Bureau of India and this recruitment is also conducted every year.

Railways - Assistant Station Master, Junior Clerk, Goods Guard, Announcer, Ticket collector jobs.

Insurance field Officer scale I and assistant/ clerk jobs are available in various recruitment companies of insurance sector of the government.

State Government level - Assistant Grade III, LDC, Sub Inspector, Revenue Inspector Jobs, Patwari Jobs.

Public Service Commission jobs for various big level posts such as - DSP, Tehsieldar, SDM, Deputy Collector level jobs in State PSC.

UPSC - IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, IFoS jobs and - Indian Forest Service job may be the best choice of yours because the field is related to your subject and you can prepare well and qualify as well.

Indian Post Office - Post Assistant, Sorting assistant, Inspector of Post, MTS and other posts.

The only conclusion comes to front is that, you have to prepare for a particular exam for about 3-4 months then practice for about 2 months harder then appear for examination and surely you will qualify if you have worked well to prepare and pass the exam.

So everything depends on your preparation how and what you prepare for examination and to get a government job and your preparation will show, how much dedicated you are towards your career.

Finally you are suggested to prepare well for a particular exam by focusing on that and if any expert guides you who is already in the job then this will be the best way to prepare as per his/her instructions so look forward to your career and start preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?