21st April 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?

I am BSc(chemistry) graduate, Which are the Government exams in that Job service is take place in only one District? At least if it's only the District candidates who apply for the exam I would be able to match the competition and get the job. So, please provide me the information about the exam soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(chemistry) graduate?
  3. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  5. How to get a government job after completing DECE in Kanyakumari District?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  8. Is there any government job available after BSc Chemistry?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  14. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  15. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?
  18. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
2nd May 2017, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?

There are only two kind of government jobs, state and central government. There are no district level exams for government jobs. You have to crack state or central government job exams and job posting will be according to the government.

You can try for various exams like SSC CGL, Bank PO/Clerk, Railway graduate level, civil services exam and state PSC exam, on the basis of your graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?