12th July 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for after passing B.Sc Computer Science with 65%?

Just as the title says, I am a B.Sc. Computer Science graduate (2012 passout) with 65% aggregate. I am currently pursuing a course in Oracle @NIIT. I would like to know about the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?
  2. Public sector exams which I can answer while doing computer science engineering in final year?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Scope of B.TECH(IT) branch? Public sector jobs and exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  6. Best books to prepare for Public Sector Exams like BHEL? Exam pattern for these Public Sector Exams?
  7. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers?
  8. What are the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for after passing B.Sc Computer Science with 65%?
  9. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  10. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?
  13. Syllabus for Public Sector Exams?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  16. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors? -- [New]
  17. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  18. Procedure to get good reputed post in Public Sector Companies like SAIL for computer science engineer?
14th July 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for after passing B.Sc Computer Science with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just as the title says, I am a B.Sc. Computer Science graduate (2012 passout) with 65% aggregate. I am currently pursuing a course in Oracle @NIIT. I would like to know about the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for.

Thank you.
You can appear for the examinations given below for a job in public sector organization.

You can also find more examination details in the Employment News paper and in the websites.
14th July 2016, 11:14 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various exams in the public sector that I can appear for after passing B.Sc Computer Science with 65%?

*Computer science graduates are eligible for so many government jobs. You are eligible for jobs in banking sector. The entrance exams like Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam is conducted every year for post of clerk and probationary officer in different banks. The age limit is 20-28 years.

*Apart from banking exams, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination, Civil Services exam, SSC CPO exam, Combined Defence Services and Central Armed Police Force exam.

You are eligible for all these above mentioned exams, you can apply for any exam as per your choice and career goal.
14th July 2016, 02:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You have number of exams where you can apply for the jobs. To get the job you must face preliminary test, main exam & interview. You can apply for bank probationary officer, bank Clerk, Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam. You can apply for Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Exam, Combined Defence Service Exam. You can also apply oin government companies like ONGC, BHEL, DRDO etc.

What I advise you to buy employment news from any paper vendor shop. This paper will give you details of all the government jobs on weekly basis. Cost you INR 10/-. before applying for any job read the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?