23rd November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?

How to We Apply the Adm. Form for B.A. with A Practical Subject in Punjabi University Patiala

Plz send Me Specification Answer(s)

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  5. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  6. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  7. Is EIILM university and Sikkim University valid for government job in Punjab? -- [New]
  8. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  9. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  10. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  11. How to take admission in Punjab university, Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM University Sikkim
  12. List of colleges which offers Polytechnic courses?
  13. How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?
  14. How to get admission in M.Phil at Punjab University? I have done M.A in Music Vocal from Punjab University Patiala
  15. How should I study in core branches like mechanical, civil, electronics in any government engineering colleges?
  16. How to get a job after completing M.Pharmacy from Punjab University Patiala
  17. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  18. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
31st July 2012, 08:14 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?

Dear friend,

PTU Doesn't offer BA, But it does offer BBA,

General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for BBA Course

The criteria’s to be fulfilled include:
  • Should be a citizen of the country
  • General age bar is a minimum of 17 years and maximum 22 years
  • Residents of the state are given preference
  • No criminal records in the state and the national level

Other than this the candidate should be mentally and physically cable for doing the course.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course

It is a must that the candidates should fulfill the following criteria
  • Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must
  • Minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam
  • English should be one of the subjects

Documents to be attached with Application Forms for BBA Course

Along with the application form the candidates need to submit all the relevant documents.
  • Mark sheet (both 10th and 12th standard)
  • School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
  • Identity proof (passport/ ration card/ voter card etc)
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Extracurricular Certificates (Prizes won at the district, state or national level)

They must carry the originals at the time of submitting the form. These will be verified against the copies.
They will need to submit copies along with the application form.
They should get the same authorized by gazetted officer or authorized officials.
Also they must submit 3 latest passport size photographs.

Please find the Syllabus attached:-

http://www.ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/...eme%281%29.pdf

All The best.
27th March 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?

i have done +2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to We Apply the Adm. Form for B.A. with A Practical Subject in Punjabi University Patiala

Plz send Me Specification Answer(s)
31st May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for study in eco after 12 non-med?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?