7th May 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after BSc computer science honors?

Hello Community, I have just given my class 12 board exams, I want to pursue Bsc hons computer science. What are the career options available for me after Bsc, i don't want to go in Teaching line so please tell me other options like job in MNC , what are the expected pay after BSc MBA and Bsc Msc ??
or any other option

thanks
Saurabh

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?
  5. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  6. Career options for a candidate after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  8. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  9. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  10. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  11. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  12. What are the career options in mathematics after BSc computer science
  13. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  15. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  16. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  17. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  18. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
8th May 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after BSc computer science honors?

After the completion of your Bachelors degree in Computer Science, you can go for higher studies in order to enhance your career path in the respective field. Here I am listing some of the higher degree courses, you just go through it.

Master of Science in Computer Science
Master of Science (Honors) in Computer Science
Master of Science in Operation Research and Computer Applications
Master in Business Management in Computer Management
Master of Computer Management
Master of Philosophy in Computer Science
Master of Science in Statistics and Computer Applications
Master of Science by Research in Computer and Information Science
Master of Science in Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming
Master of Science in Computer Communication
Master of Science in Computer Science and Technology

There are a lot of career opportunities available for B.Sc Computer Science graduates in the IT field.
Below I have mentioned some of the job profiles available for these graduates, have a look over it.

System integrator
Hardware Designer
Logic Designer
Systems Analyst
System Administrator
Computer programmer
Computer Scientist
9th May 2017, 12:05 AM
rachamallamanoj

After completing B.Sc computer science you can either go for higher studies or do a job.
You can do higher like post graduation , post graduate diploma courses. Some of the courses you can do are
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting and Auditing
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Computer Science
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Computational Linguistics
6. Master in Business Management in Computer Management
7. Master of Computer Management
8. Master of Philosophy in Computer Science
9. Master of Science by Research in Computer and Information Science
10. Master of Science in Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming
11. Master of Science in Computer Communication
12. Master of Science in Computer Science and Technology
13. Master of Science in Computer Science

You can get job as
1. System integrator
2. Hardware Designer
3. Logic Designer
4. Systems Analyst
5. System Administrator
6. Computer programmer
7. Computer Scientist

The companies where you can get job are
1. Google
2. Infosys
3. Wipro
4. Intel
5. Airtel etc.
9th May 2017, 01:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Community, I have just given my class 12 board exams, I want to pursue Bsc hons computer science. What are the career options available for me after Bsc, i don't want to go in Teaching line so please tell me other options like job in MNC , what are the expected pay after BSc MBA and Bsc Msc ??
or any other option

thanks
Saurabh

Candidates after completion of BSc computer science honors can work in various government and private organizations. Candidates can work as System Administrator, Technical Writer, Software Programmer, Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, Consultant, Technical Support, Sales Representative, Faculty, Network Programmer, Cyber Security Manager and Database Manager. Candidates after completion of BSc computer science honors can pursue higher studies as well. They can do an MBA or MCA to pursue their career in the multinational companies. Scope for the MCA /MBA holders is high in the MNCs.
9th May 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science Honors:

There are several courses available after completion of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Honors) course. Some of the top courses are,

>> Master of Science in Computer Science

>> Master of Computer Application

> Master of Computer Management

>> MBA in Information Technology

>> Master's in Business Management

>> M.Sc in Computer Science

>> M.Sc in Computer Communication ...etc.,

Although there are several courses, the best I would suggest you to go with is M.Sc in Computer Science course. The course that you choose basically depends upon your interests, achievements, goals and the skills that you have. As you are from Bachelor of Science background, the best suitable course for you is Master of Science. Other than this course, MCA also offers wide number of opportunities in several organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?