27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs available for Ex serviceman in center and state?

Dear Sir
1. I am retired from Army on Sep.
2. My qualification is 10 2 and also Tech -1(Diploma in Telecommunication given by army Institute) .
3. My age on retirement 43 yrs 9 Month.
4 Pl Guide me for Center/State(UP) Government Job.
ThankYou.

21st May 2017, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government jobs available for Ex serviceman in center and state?

You can try for exams like SSC CGL, Bank PO, CAPF SI, Civil services exam, Railway Police, IB ACIO and many more. You need to clear written exam and interview to get such jobs.

There is age relaxation available for ex-servicemen category. Just make sure you fulfill the age criteria according to the job after getting relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?