24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?

Hello,
I have completed my Post Graduation in Statistics and M.Phil in Statistics from Nagpur University. After that I was worked in a college for nearly 9 years. I am 38 years old now. So that I can't explore my career in government and also are there any jobs in government sector? Please let me know soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  2. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  3. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  4. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  6. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  9. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  10. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  11. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  12. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  14. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  15. How to get admission in London Business School?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for MDS(Endodontics) postgraduate?
  18. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
21st May 2017, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?

You can try for government lecturer jobs in various central and state government universities. They offer salary according the government pay commission.

For such jobs, you need to clear NET/SET first. The better the score, the better will be chance of selection as a government university lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?