22nd July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

When Judiciary recruitment exam will be held in UP? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I want to give Judiciary exam in U.P. What is the eligibility criteria and when Judiciary exam will held in U.P.? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Judiciary recruitment exam for B.A.LLB candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Judiciary exams of Bihar, U.P. and M.P. for B.A.LL candidate?
  3. How should I crack Judiciary after doing B.A LLB?
  4. Possibility to appear in Indian Judiciary exam for correspondence LLB graduate?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  7. When will be the recruitment exam for Air Force? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams? Should I take coaching class for preparation?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of S.I (Police) in AP? When it will be held?
  10. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  11. When is the next recruitment in RBI expected to be held?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  13. Can I appear in Judiciary competitive exam after completing LLB through correspondence?
  14. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  17. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  18. When there will be recruitment for Veterinary Services in Army? How to apply for the this? Eligibility criteria for this?
26th October 2017, 09:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Judiciary recruitment exam will be held in UP? Eligibility to apply?

In order to apply for Judiciary recruitment, you should have completed your graduation in Law. You must have work experience as an advocate. Your age should be in between 22 to 35 years and age relaxation will be provided by government norms.

With the above eligibility you can visit the official website [URL="http://uppsc.up.nic.in"] and fill up the online application form. The examination will be conducted at the end of October 2017 and the Judicial Service Mains examination will be conducted by the end of December 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?