6th January 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?

Hello,
Kindly tell me when Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be available in UPPSC? I want to apply for Clerk Division. Please help me to know about the recruitment date.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply in UPPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment? -- [New]
  2. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  3. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed information about Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  5. Detailed information about SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  6. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  7. When the notification for SSC Lower Division Clerk exam will be released?
  8. Procedure and last date to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in NCC, Maharashtra?
  9. Last 3 years question papers of SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  10. Pattern and reference books to prepare for CMPFO Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  11. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in MCD Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  14. Model test papers for Lower Division Clerk in H.P.?
  15. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  16. Lower Division Clerk exam details with model papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Suitable books to prepare for Central University of Jammu Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  18. Model question papers of Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam organized by Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
11th January 2016, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me when Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be available in UPPSC? I want to apply for Clerk Division. Please help me to know about the recruitment date.
UPPSC for LDC exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

UPPSC LDC exam 2015:-

Closing Date of Applying: – 13th July 2015

Closing Date of Receiving of Hard Copy of the Application Form: – 20th July 2015

Dates of Exam: – 1st November 2015; 15th November 2015 and 22nd November 2015
11th January 2016, 08:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?

It is already available online and you may apply for it any time soon and however, closing date for all application is 16th Feb, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?